Sunday, March 20, 2011

my choice

Communication technologies are at their all time high. So why is it that there are still so many communication problems between people. I would suggest the every day hidden agenda that everyone has. It seems that everybody is out for themselves in a manner much bigger than self preservation.  I have learned growing up that telling the truth in an absolute form is very rarely to your advantage. That is the one thing I don't like about blogging.  I like the idea and it is good to get ideas out, but this is on the internet.  THat means it is public information and I am sure someone will try to use it to get at my money some how. It is almost a certainty, but would anybody ever give me anything that might aid me from this...no way! This reminds me of all the nice things I have done for people that didn't return the favor. Even my own friends. I am sure your saying to yourself "must not be very good friends" but this has probably happened to you too even if you won't admit it. Jennifer you told us that story about how your mom basically let those dogs kill your cats. It isn't the biggest wrong ever but where is the consideration. I am guilty as well so I just try to stay in the positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment