Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blogging

This is the last post of the year for school.  I originally thought blogging would be silly and pointless.  Now after having blogged for the semester I can see that I was mistaken.  Like everything else it is what you put into it.  It seems like every time I finish a blog I get a little burst of excitement.   I wish somebody would have commented on one of my blogs just to know that someone read this besides the teacher who has to.  However, even if I am the only one who reads this or knows it exists besides the teacher I still enjoy it. My thoughts are out there to be discovered.  Hopefully one of my classmates who I have a crush on reads this, but she might not know it and I am not the greatest with one on one confrontations.  Specially after today where I made the suggestion that one girl in our class should have a character in her story use a tampon to get drunk quicker.  If anyone from class reads this I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I just thought it would make that character more bad ass. I don't even drink and most of you probably think I'm a psycho because of it.  I think everyone got a kick out of that suggestion atleast.  Also, if anyone reads this please don't bring up any part of it in class to put me on the spot because I wouldn't appreciate that, but if anyone wants to talk about this blog one on one let me know and I am friendly guy. Jennifer I thought you did a good job at teaching me about creative writing.  I wasn't exactly a greenhorn in creative writing, but I definitley learned some things. Now I will say "ahh.." it was nice to get all that out.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing the thing we can learn if we just open our eyes. I am glad you enjoyed blogging... will you continue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will continue, but after class is over I am going to be more free with what I write. So, if you read my blog you can more clearly see what I am thinking.

    ReplyDelete