Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sense

Well, I'm guessing everybody has when they can tell when people are lying to them about something that is important.  I think it is harder to tell if someone is lying if it is a white lie.  I attribute this to just not really caring if the person is lying or not. It is funny because lying gets more complicated as life goes on. Some people just don't want the truth so sometimes it is hard to tell if they are naieve or ignoring what they don't want to hear.  I see this kind of sense neglect alot in woman that want their man to change and you know they never will.  I am guilty of letting my friends lie to me just so I can have some friends.  If I called everyone on their lies I wouldn't have any.
I also have good hearing and sense of smell, but it seems like I have to be the perfect length away.

No comments:

Post a Comment